Thursday, September 11, 2008

My love

HTTP://RAVI'S CLASS.COM
* * * * * * * * * *

"Love is warmth, that fills my heart whenever I see your face, it's the comfort I find, in the circle of your embrace."


* * * * * * * * *
Here is picture of my love.
MY LOVE
I love her too much. She also loves me too much.
We met in college first time. She & me both are in same class.

It was my first year in college and I have gone to college, because it was exam of practical of Physics, but no student was there. I was standing alone near laboratory. Then she came there. Seeing me standing alone, she asked me,
"why are you standing alone. Is practical not progressing?"

Me: "No, practical has been postponed."

She: "Oh shit, I am coming from very far. And you?"

Me: "I'm also, but don't bother. We should walk in market together, because I have to buy some for my niece and you also a girl. What's your idea?"

She: ''Ok''

and we did shopping together. while shopping We introduced each other.

We exchanged contact numbers. And we started dating.

And now we dating happily.

I want to give her everything.
Everything mean all things that she will demand.


Ravi


Enter your Email


Preview |Powered by FeedBlitz

No comments: