Thursday, September 11, 2008

What's goal of your life?

Hello
Gentle ladies & Gentle men.

What is goal of your life?

What ! Not decided yet?

But why???

Hey dears,
few months ago, I was also confused about my goal of life. I couldn't decide what I should do, so that I may live good life.

Since, economic state of my family wasn't good. I wanted to be an engineer, so my dream was of doing B.TECH from IIT. For this I qualified an entrance exam cum scholarship with 35%. After getting scholarship, there was need of Rs. 26,000/- , but me and my family couldn't collect this price.
I will write a post when I will have taken my laptop.

With a hope, I admitted in B.Sc., but I needed money for study of B.Sc. . So I started Tution, but now I left my time for study.

At this stage I was worried too much what should I do, in order that I can change the economic state of my family.

Then, suddenly I got RMP. And now I'm FINACIALLY FREE.
RMP changed my life and set my goal of my life. Using the power of RMP, I'm going to buy a CAR in 2011.

So, hey dears
set your goal and forward your feet.

So let's make your dreams come true.

And RMP INFOTEC is always with you for making your all dreams come true...

With all wishes

Me & RMP

No comments: